Simnik is a visionary educational technology company that offers industry-level digital game-based learning that is relevant to the way 21st century kids use technology and experience learning. By offering products that are robust and accessible to teachers and students alike, Simnik’s educational goal is to meet and exceed the requirements set by the Common Core State Standards Initiative.
Our vision is to bridge the digital divide and bring K-12 education into the 21st century.
Simnik is navigated with the aid of a unique avatar (a specially designed character that represents the user’s presence in various learning environments).
We view it as our responsibility to develop products that are reliable and easy to use, with a rigorous focus on the needs of teachers and the diverse learning styles of the young generation. Through immersion, open-ended exploration, and collaboration, the students will connect with the material on a concrete personal level, experiencing the material and acquiring knowledge at their own pace.
Simnik develops true game-based learning, not mere “gamification.” The rules of the games are intrinsically connected to the educational content, resulting in intuitive experiential learning. Through intelligent game design, the students will find the material relevant to their own lives and engage on a deeper level. The immersive, exploratory nature of the game environment inspires students to pursue knowledge and define their own learning experiences.Read More
- Cross-platform online learning environment: PC, Mac, iOS and Android
- Private registration and a secure learning site
- Unique apps for interactive study
- Collaborative tools and activities
- User created content
- Distinctive avatars that support the theme of study
- An International Research & Development team
Simnik environments support a wide variety of learning activities, including:
- Simulation and role-playing games
- Collaboration and user-created content
- Intelligent adaptation to the diverse needs of individual learners
- Problem exploration activities
- Discovery activities, puzzles, and interactive games
- Digital storytelling
- Language immersion
Simnik environments can take the form of:
- Contemporary or historical locales
- Imaginary and fictional settings
- Conceptual Constructs